CTEK MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE
CTEK MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE
Advanced Charger with Unique Battery and Alternator Testing
The MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE (Part No. 56-959) combines an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with a battery and alternator test function to provide the ultimate in battery testing, charging and maintenance.
The MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE provides excellent performance on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. The charger solves a broad range of battery problems and features include a patented automatic desulphation program and a special reconditioning function that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long-term maintenance. The Recond and ‘Snowflake’ modes operate individually or together in both 0.8A and 4.3A programs providing great flexibility for the user.
Three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, start power, and alternator performance to provide a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health.
The MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. The MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE features a 5-year warranty.
- Complete Battery Care - Unique and patented system to recover, charge and maintain all lead-acid battery types to maximize performance and extend life.
- Safe and easy to use - The CTEK MUS 4.3 TEST&CHARGE provides user safety through spark free operation and reverse polarity protection. It also provides vehicle electrical safety through exceptionally clean voltage and current delivery with no surges or spikes. No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle when charging.
- Connect and Forget - Simple plug and play operation. Select the program and mode and leave the charger to do the rest.
- Unique 8 step charging - The patented 8 step program tests battery condition and revives, charges and maintains to ensure maximum battery life and performance. RECOND recovers deep discharged and stratified batteries. FLOAT/PULSE maintenance ensures ideal battery care during periods of inactivity.
- Tests Battery and Alternator - Three unique and simple to perform test programs to establish condition and performance of battery and vehicle charging system.
- Extends battery life - The unique features of CTEK chargers combine to maximize performance and extend battery life.
Part No. 56-959
- Input voltage: 100-115 VAC
- Charge voltage: 14.4 / 14.7 / 15.8 V
- Charge current: Max 4.3 A
- Type of charger: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle, 3 voltage test programs
- Type of battery: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL)
- Battery Capacity: 1.2-110 Ah, up to 160 Ah for maintenance
- Insulation: IP65 (splash and dust proof)
- Warranty: 5 year warranty